Sunday, August 05, 2007



Last night, Mark and I hosted a dessert/game night at our home for our small group from Church. I made several yummy desserts, one of which is shown above. My version of Brownie Pizza! So yummy...so quick and easy and CHEAP to make, but sure packs alot of 'wow' factor into it's presentation and taste! Our group played Rummicub and had alot of fun......

Shelby leaves in less than a week. We are really going to miss her, and I know Paige most of all. They spend every waking moment together and have forged a sister bond that will never break. Where one goes, the other seems to follow! Quite cute! We look forward to having Shelby back at Christmas time!

Sam is in Canada visiting his fathers side of the family. The first two weeks he is at his paternal grandparents home, and knowing them like I do, I can guarantee that Sam is having a good time and being spoiled rotten! He will be back home on the 31st so he will get a nice long visit in with all his Mac Family...

While Shelby flies out on the 11th, my brother Aaron flies IN the same day! He and Peyton will be here for two weeks, so I am looking forward to that as I haven't seen him since we spent Easter in Calgary about five years ago~ I will post pictures as I get them.

Hugs to all,
Jaye

No comments: