Saturday, November 01, 2008

Homecoming!

Sam and his girlfriend Dani went to the homecoming dance a few weeks ago. Now this is a big deal for a few reasons! 1) Sam has a GIRLFRIEND!! And she's NICE, and I LIKE HER! :) 2) Sam isn't big on 'social' events at school, but he went and had a GREAT time!

They looked very lovely as you can see, even colour co-ordinating their outfits! How cute is THAT?
Ok, I know, he's almost 18 and not my baby anymore, but I will still gush over him! He is so cute! He looks so much like his Dad it's almost eerie at times..and while I am not married to the man any more- THANK YOU GOD - there is no denying he is a very handsome man, so I am glad Sam inherited his looks! :)



Sam and Dani looking very purpley!






Sam wouldn't smile nicely for any of the pictures, so Dani tickled him and we got a GREAT smile!


1 comment:

Neurotic Atty said...

A very handsome couple indeed.